Thursday, November 6, 2008

You KNEW this was coming..

*Mushes Leyla to the side and takes the keyboard*

Lettsss dissect this for a second shall we?

"The thoughts and epiphanies by Leyla Christensen"
Scratch that.

What you get here in MY area..Sabrina'a area is the real deal. And honestly, this is it. I'm putting this to bed and brushing it off my shoulder..
but of course, not without my signature twist.

So I get a cut and paste of this broads profile and it reads as follows..

Some things people just don't need to know...
Use Your imagination and twist it to your hearts delight..
Not that its needed... but, here are a few... to get you started
the x girlfriends ass...
Emo and insecure lil kittens..
Funny lil playthings...
the sound made when Papi bangs a loose snatch...
And an even louder sound when he bangs the even bigger mouth..
Unfortunate that... I will never know.. Mute is a beautiful thing....
Bad Squishy Bad Squishy...

(Well I guess someones been visiting here hm?)
Concerned much with what I put in here are you? And yes my darling mute is a fabulous thing..considering that I haven't spoken to your man in months.. considering you took it upon yourself to contact me about some old text messages that were in his phone. Considering that you were sneaking through his shit and brought all of this upon YOURSELF. What I would think you would be concerning yourself with is the fact that he hasn't seen his sons even longer, that they're growing up without their father and that he pretty much gave up on them but hey I guess wrapping yourself up in THIS is less of a challenge for you than trying to help him be a better father.
Yes I went there. I was perfectly fine with leaving things alone. I changed my number so I wouldn't have to hear from him. Broke off ALL contact with him and wished him well. Yep I laughed about it, made a parody, as its my god given right to do so. Just as much as its my right to put You in Your place in MY forum.
So lets backtrack a little bit:
This lil tidbit came into my possession a few days ago..and we're gonna analyze this juuust a smidgen as we go along:

The Broad: please talk to me this is my real life.. and I am scared and hurting
Mirari Cheney: Im just a little surprised.. your saying 2 years and when i was with him as Dirk.. he never mentioned it
The Broad: I know
The Broad: he left you when I found out about you and him
The Broad: cus we were rl
The Broad: cus I got so sick when I found out
Mirari Cheney: but he was rl with leyla when he came to me
The Broad: that was when he and I were not together
The Broad: he didnt talkto me
The Broad: he vanished for like six months
The Broad: or more
(Try a year and six months my dear)
The Broad: he never spoke to me of leyla
(which would mean that you know jack shit about me and you should have left it at that.)
The Broad: so he was with leyla when he and I were no longer tlaking
The Broad: suppose when he went rl with her
Mirari Cheney: yes he was
The Broad: I would never hurt anyone
The Broad: I would never be with a manwho had a girl
The Broad: or wife or anything
(correct me if i'm wrong but hm..wasn't he married these couple of years ago that they were "playing" with each other?)
The Broad: I wont even be wioht a man who is dating others...
The Broad: I dont compete dont need too dont want too
(*golf claps*)
Nope you don't need to compete. You don't need to compete with the kids he never sees, the ghost of a dead friend from 6 years ago, or even the woman sitting here right now that at this point seriously does not give a damn about the current consequences. Whatever Mark may have or have not told you about me, little girl, is this..
I. Just. Dont. Give. A. Fuck.
And I made this CLEAR to your man after he did me the favor of breaking it off with me:
My son..MY family..is NO SUBSITUTE or REPLACEMENT for the one that he gave up on.
And as far as the imagination wandering about The Papi banging a loose snatch..(lol I actually will give her credit for that one cause I laughed when I read it) heres a thought..
Ask your man. He can give his own personal testimony.

That being said..
Episode 30..bank on it.

1 comment:

*Prettyboy Fred* said...

are they 14 year olds?

...

I cant even fathom the idea that grown adult with any viable life would going thru your live in bf/spouse's cell and check messages and number records.

I am with the same person for over 20years and i could careless how many or who contacts my mate.

If you are that insecure maybe that relationship is not working for you?
Have they ever thought about that?