Tuesday, June 17, 2008

As A Matter of Fact..

*so yea this is the disclaimer part: my opinions are my own etc..freedom of speech blah blah*

Sooo every so often Trans has a little "coup de tat". Where a member of the family decides its time to sever ties and of course leave with that "Boy I showed them!" mentality. Where all of a sudden a "united front" is assembled and all of a sudden these individuals have something fabulous to share with each other. Besides the whole "leaving the family because they're a bunch of tyrants" excuse, lets dissect what these people have in common shall we?

~Lets see..majority of them have screwed each other in the past..
~They flat out lie as a desperation tactic with..well..no proof to back it up.
~"Well, I'm just gonna leave cause all my friends are banned: hmm..perhaps you should look into WHY they were removed in the first place.
~Perhaps the undearly departed believe that their exit stage right makes some kind of "statement"
cant think for myself, easily influenced and well..just flat out weak. *kudos*
Now some people will say "well Leyla...I thought you were my friend..I thought you would care"
I'm not. And I don't.
Case in point: as stated from "The Chess Player"
You don't need to be in the same family, group, sim, or even have the same friends to be friends with each other.
Its called Maturity
Its called Individuality: Look those words up and you MAY have a shot..someday.
That said, I'm off to the grind
*waits to come home to play a game of chess*

2 comments:

Noirran Marx said...

*reaches over and eatz yer pawnz*

Leyla Christensen said...

ahhh!!! i need that!